Qualification: MBA, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
MDP (Logistics) IIM-A,
Graduation: St. Xavier’s Kolkata
Professional milestone: Executive Director, LMJ International Ltd
As a Director of LMJ Group, he is the main driving force behind ongoing multiple Projects and heading the Incubation Team for new Business verticals which are of great importance for the Group.
- Development of Mega Food Park Projects.
- Leading the Group’s foray into setting up processing facilities for Spices, Pulses, Fruit Pulp, Tamarind and Tapioca Starch.
- Cutting edge knowledge and exposure in Logistics- road and Inland waterways. Lot of improvements done by him in the field of Warehousing and 3PL activities. In charge of Projects related to setting up an Integrated Supply Chain for Paddy and Rice.
- Extensively traveled to study the market and the culture of several countries; visited: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Responsible for all abroad marketing activities and assist BOD in development of marketing strategy after rigorous research; monitor performance and develop improvements based on industry trends.
At 25 years of age he is dynamic and already involved with different NGOs and societies for philanthropic work including regularly donating blood.
Click here to return to the conference programme