WHAT IS THE HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME?
With the support of Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority (ADAFSA), 550 pre-qualified, fully hosted F&B buyers from 50 countries attended SIAL Middle East 2019, with the purpose of sourcing new products, meeting with suppliers and developing new business.
HOSTED BUYER INTRODUCTION SUITE
In 2019, hosted buyers and exhibitors benefited from the Hosted Buyer Introduction Suite, which is a private dedicated space for Hosted Buyers to meet with a selected batch of exhibitors that match their sourcing requirements in 7 structured ‘Speed Networking Sessions’. The number of introductions and meetings that took place between exhibitors and hosted buyers was 5,000+.
Importing, Purchasing and Procurement decision makers of major wholesaler groups, food distribution and trading companies, supermarket chains, hotel chains, government bodies, foodservice companies, cruise line operators, airlines and military forces
Why be part of the Hosted Buyer Programme?
- Source products efficiently through pre-arranged appointments with worldwide suppliers and manufacturers
- Be the first to see new product launches
- Network with top international food industry professionals
- Witness the latest food trends & innovations
- Attend educational seminars, debates, conferences and workshops.
- One-to-one meetings with exhibitors of your choice
- A free access-all-areas pass to SIAL Middle East
- Entry to an exclusive Hosted Buyer Lounge with complimentary lunch, snacks, and internet access
- Return flights ticket to Abu Dhabi (selected routes only)
- Hotel accommodation in Abu Dhabi (for overseas buyers)
- Airport “meet and assist” service on arrival
- Complimentary transfers to and from the show venue (available only for selected VIP buyers).
- A parking ticket at the venue if you choose to drive yourself (for UAE Buyers)
- Access to exhibitor contact details
- Free invitation to SIAL Middle East Exhibitor & Hosted Buyer Reception
For further details please contact us at [email protected].